Tuesday 16 February 2016

Wedding.......

Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day, I was at work but when I got back hubby had baked heart shaped biscuits as well as getting me a lovely orchid. This week is half term week and that means double trouble in the form of my two Grandsons, today we went to a play centre where they played and generally wore themselves as well as me out.

Todays card is one I made as a commission, which I always feel nervous about doing as I'm always worried that they might not like it. the heart is a stamp from Creative expressions, which I embossed  and then cut the heart out again to layer it up.




Challenges
Inky Chicks.....love letters/hearts
Deep Ocean......hearts
Craft your Passion......anything goes
613 Avenue Cards....anything goes
addicted to stamps......diecuts
Crafts Galore.....use a stamp/digi
Gem of a challenge....love is in the air
Creative Fingers.....anything goes
In the Pink....with love
Crafty girls....anything goes
crafting with attitude....anything goes

Thanks for taking a peek
hugs n smiles


http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Daniele lots of beautiful detail. Enjoy your week with your Grandsons.
Hugs Julie xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow sweetie this is so gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Paperesse said...

Wow, what a beautiful vintage look card! Love it!!!

Christi Conley said...

What a beautiful card! I am sure your customer loved it! Thank you so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door! Christi DT Art without Anxiety {My Personal Blog}

Annette said...

Beautiful pocket card
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
In The Pink Challenge
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge.


Meggymay said...

A very beautiful romantic card, I'm sure it will be treasured.
Yvonne xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous vintage card! Very romantic! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted To Stamps. Marlies

Sue said...

Hi Daniele, this is a truly gorgeous card. Your pocket card design is beautiful and I love all the vintage elements you have put together. Thank your joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue...xxx

mags said...

Wow, this is stunning Daniele. Love the design and all the detail.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD,