Friday 27 March 2015

Spring Hares......

Morning to all my fellow crafty bloggers, apologies for my lack of posts these past weeks, my blog has been neglected whilst I work on an album which I have just finished.......it was a marathon project but I so love making them. It's getting busy at work as well with icing all Easter Eggs and my poor wrists are aching already and we still have two Saturdays to go.
Thought I would share with you another card featuring the two hares recently released from Crafty Individuals,by Alice Palace, lots of sparkle on this one. The back ground papers are from the Spring paper book also available from CI, I stamped the background with the baroque stamp, and added sparkle with Imaginations shimmer paste through a stencil.


Have a great day
hugs n smies

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Daniele I love that gorgeous image also the wonderful colours and embellishments a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Jacee said...

This is lovely Danille, such a gorgeous mix of colours, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

This is beautiful Daniele. Love all the detail.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Mags
x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, super textures and layers.
Yvonne xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Daniele, I like the design
Kevin xx

Diane said...

Just beautiful Daniele, love the glitter, embellishments and design.

Hugs diane

Judith said...

This is beautiful Danielle, I so love these crafty individuals images and such lovely colours too. hugs Judith x

Pat said...

Beautiful card with lovely images and details.

Pat xx