Monday 22 December 2014

Sketch n Stash.....

Morning to you all, don't know about you but I still have far too much to do before the big day, mind you I'm coming down with a cold now which I could do without, think we need to change Christmas to the summer as everyone is always ill at this time of the year and most of my staff have had this cold and been quite ill with it which isn't a good sign with only three days to go.
Today sees the start of the new challenge at Sketch n Stash
and we have two great sponsors for this one
and
For my card I have used an image from Delicious Doodles who are unfortunately having a closing down sale so you still have time to get some of their lovely images.

I have kept my card simple and only coloured in the post box, then just added glitter to parts of the snow.



Have a great week
hugs n smiles


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful traditional card Daniele, loved the mini album as well.
Yvonne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Daniele, I love the image, Merry Christmas
Kevin xx