Sunday 2 November 2014

Patchwork sewing.......


Morning to all my fellow crafty bloggers, hope you are having a relaxing weekend, I am, I'm having a crafting weekend again, this time with Hels Sheridan at Dasiy Jewels Crafts. Yesterday we made a patchwork sewing themed frame and today it's a project using the melt pot, so it should be another fun filled day.
We started off making a patchwork background using sewing themed stamps, which is something I hadn't done before, I thought at first it would look really cluttered but like most crafting projects its came together at the end. I don't usually do blues and greens but I love this colour combo. I used Broken china and chipped sapphire as the blues and then peeled paint and forest moss with antique paper, vintage photo and gathered twigs. Stamps are from Wendi Vecchi and Kaisercrafts.
After we finished the background and made the frame the fun part began with adding all the bits, which is always the longest part. I managed to finish the last bit this morning as I hate leaving project half finished,





have a great day
hugs n smiles

2 comments:

mags said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. Love the design and the gorgeous elements. Hope you had another good crafty day today.
Mags
x

Plony said...

Wowwww....this is stunning! I love this, you did a great job Daniele. I think this was a lot of work but the result is beautiful.
Hugs Plony