Monday 29 September 2014

Ooh La La Creations......

Bonjour to you all, sadly this is my last post for Ooh La La Creations challenge, although I will still be making samples when the new Cds come out so you will still be seeing some of their creations, but things are piling up at the moment so I need to take a back seat.
The theme this fortnight is to add a bow, I have used the Yesterdays Memories Cd which is full of lovely vintage artwork, this one is called Thoughtful and there are matching papers as well.


Hugs n smiles

6 comments:

Annette G said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Meggymay said...

Beautiful image, its a super card.
Yvonne x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Daniele, I love the beautiful image and papers you have chosen.
I'm sorry this is your last challenge with us, keep in touch.
Pauline
x

~@ngie~ said...

a stunning & elegant card darl :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Unknown said...

Daniele this is fabulous I love this vintage image, great colours and bow, hugs xxx

mags said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. A lovely vintage creation.
Mags
x