Wednesday 23 April 2014

What a Hoot......

Morning peeps, back to work today after having three days off work.....bliss, I've managed to catch up with a few odd jobs at home as well a some crafting, and thank goodness I'm feeling a smidge better as well so thank you for all your kind comments. I've been having a play with the the new Cd that the guys at Kraftyhands have produced, the release date is 5th May but if you want to have a peek of the Cd now click HERE for a walk through of the Cd.
Love the sweet shaped cards in various colour combos, nice and easy to make, click, print, cut and layer up. The card sets come in various colour combos as well, also included are papers, inserts, toppers etc. If you like bright colours you are going to love this Cd.





Have a great week
hugs n smiles

3 comments:

Annette G said...

Good to hear you are feeling a smidge better Daniele. Loving the joyous colours and that fab owl.
Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

How gorgeous! I love the winking owl and wonderful bright colours.
I am pleased you had a good Easter and that your are starting to feel better, I expect the rest from work helped!
hugs Sue xx

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh, that is so adorable! Love the winking eye and the fun papers!