Monday 7 April 2014

Kraftyhands.....


Morning to you all, seems ages since I have blogged, have to admit I haven't been in the mood for blogging and creating cards, at least I'm feeling marginally better so hopefully my mojo will start to return. Today sees the start of a new challenge at Kraftyhands, this month we have a sketch for you to follow. My card is made using one of the vintage ship toppers available here. and the papers are left overs from various cds, perfect way to use my left overs up......hate to throw anything away.



I dipped the edges of the papers in gold embossing powder and used Platinum stickles for the edge of the image, the gear with the button and twine bow on was embossed with Stampendous frantage teal and gold powder

hugs n smiles




7 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. I love the image with the gold embossed edges and wonderful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Pat said...

Super card Daniele, love that image. Hope you are soon feeling more like crafting.

Pat xx

Annette G said...

Great get well card Daniele and so appropriate under the circumstances. Hugs Annette x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele.
Mags
x

Andree said...

A perfect male card Daniele, I love the sailing ship topper x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Daniele
Stunning masculine creation .
Awesome embellishing and paper
hugs Shirley-Anne. DT

Brenda Brown said...

A great card Daniele, love the ship - such a wonderful male image. xx