Saturday 29 March 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow.......

Evening peeps hope you are enjoying the weekend, loving this warm weather and looking forward to another fabbie day tomorrow, just gutted that we loose an hour tomorrow especially as its Mothers Day here in England, hope all you Mums out there have a wonderful love filled day.I'm a smidge late with is card for Sugar Creek Hollow, its just that I'm sooooo darn tired at the moment and I'm in bed early and not spending much time blogging so, apologies for not getting to visit may of your blogs again this week. We have been extra busy at work today selling lots of yummy chocolates ready for you Mums tomorrow.

This fortnight at Sugar Creek Hollow we want to see your creations with your own created backgrounds, so no designer papers please. We also have a great sponsor for you as well and we were lucky to receive some fabbie goodies to play with, so I have embossed my chip board bird with various frantage chips and powders to get all the texture. The stamp is by Darkroom Door and I've coloured in the image with Prismas. Check out the gorgeous feather flower which I was sent also by the sponsors, I so love the tendrils that are peacock feathers.


I kept my background simple by just using a gold die cut over a piece of card stock.
The image edges I embossed in gold.




Our sponsors are Molossi

and one lucky winner gets all these goodies



Here is a little about them:

Molossi strives to bring you an online shopping experience where you can relish in a huge range of scrapbooking supplies to compliment your scrapbooking addiction. Here we strive to offer thousands of products including: Albums, Cardstock, Flowers, Bling, Personal Die Cutting Machines, Stickers, Embellishments and plenty more. But it doesn’t stop there, become apart of a scrapping community, enter the stash giveaways and competitions on our Facebook page and/or blog , for a large range of page layout ideas, even sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date with the scrapbooking world and monthly promotions.

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Danielle, loving the details and images.
Yvonne

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous background Daniele and a beautiful card. Hope you feel better soon.
Happy Mothers Day
Hugs Brenda xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Danille, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, this one is stunning!! Love the image and that Frantage bird has turned out so gorgeous!! I have bought myself one of these set, but I'm having real trouble using it. They seem to fly all over the before getting stuck down into the embossing powder. I know I'm supposed to heat from underneath, but even if I do, they don't want to stay down, grrrr... Hugs Frea

Netty said...

Love your beautiful card, Annette x

Gio said...

Gorgeous card!Love the flowers and the bird, beutiful!