Saturday 15 March 2014

Sugar Creek Hollow.....

Afternoon peeps what a lovely week weather wise but another busy week for me, I've had my 24 hour heart trace as well as an ECG and a scan of my heart so hopefully in a couple of weeks time I'll get the results and a magic sticking plaster or a a bottle of pills......to make it better, or it could just be wind !!! I had to take my Mum back to the hospital for another check up as well and then on Wednesday we had to take Zachary to A&E because he turned blue and started fitting.......I thin its safe to say that we are jinxed family at the moment. Apologies ofr not getting round any blogs this week, I'm getting fed up wth Mr Blogger knicking my reading list

Today see the start of  a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow and this fortnight we have a photo to inspire you.



This was the perfect excuse to finally finish my baby album that I started a couple of months back, just got to add the photos. I've used Graphic 45 papers and the stamps I've used are from Viva. Here are a few of the pages in the album,



photo graph to slide under the belly band at the bottom of the page

flap opens and holds a photo matt inside


envelope flap lifts up and there is a mni book and tag insides




Hugs n smiles

Challenges
That's Crafty.....anything goes
Creative Fingers.....anything goes
Craft all day.....anything goes
Crafty Girls....anything goes


9 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun....:o)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Daniele. The Graphic 45 papers are gorgeous and I love all your fabulous detailing.
I hope next week is less stressful for you all.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

mags said...

This is stunning Daniele. Just love all the detail and the design. Hope things improve for you soon.
Mags
x

Diane said...

What a gorgeous mini album Daniele.

Hugs Diane

Sherry Hickey said...

Daniele, I think this is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I've never tried an album but you have inspired me. Two of my nieces are expecting!

Netty said...

wow Daniele your album is gorgeous. I do hope you have a better week next week, Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

Oh so pretty Daniele, love the papers and details and what a fabulous keepsake you have created. Hope all medical conditions for all of you settle now and that you have an easier ride from now on. Take care xx

Meggymay said...

An adorable project, the details look stunning.
Hope all goes well with the tests.
Yvonne x
p.s. I have the same problems with my reading list.

Unknown said...

Beautiful project, thanks for joining us last week at Creative fingers Hugs Tania (DT) xx