Friday 28 March 2014

Roses.....

Morning peeps, had some results yesterday about my heart apparently I have ectopic beats which means my heart has a thud beat every few ordinary beats which makes me feel a smidge yuck, something I've got to live with though as there is no surgical procedure to correct it, I am now on Beta Blockers to see if that helps and I've got to go back for another two 24 hour monitors, one for oxygen levels and another for my blood pressure which is high, so along with gallstones and cysts .....I'm ready for a long holiday. I was really good at the NEC last Sunday I only brought one paper pad which is for a Graphic 45 album that I am in the process of doing, I get totally addicted to these and I get up in the morning to do another page. I thought the show was a smidge disappointing this time as there were so many stands selling dies,and very little scrapbooking products. mind you I still managed to find other goodies to buy.
 Oh well onto todays card, with Mothers fast approaching I thought I'd enter a few challenges with this card. The image is from Delicious Doodles which I've coloured in with Prismas and the papers are from First Edition.


Challenges
Party time.......anything goes
Craft your Passion.....Mothers Day
Make My Monday......for Mums
My Craft Spot....anything goes
Dream valley....Mum
hugs n smiles


7 comments:

Annie said...

such a beautiful classic image and perfect for Mother's Day. I thought it was pre-coloured until I read your post - amazing colouring! Sorry to hear your medical issues are troubling - been there with the gall bladder and felt so much better once it was gone. Take care of yourself, something easier said then done, I know!
hugs, annie x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Daniele. I love the image, beautiful soft colouring and pretty papers.
I hope the Beta Blockers help with your heart condition. Good luck with your other test. Fingers crossed you start to feel better soon.
Take care, sending you hugs
Sue xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Daniele. Hope the new medications help and the other problems get sorted soon. Take care
Yvonne xx

Claire said...

Hope the medication works and the other test goes well. Love your gorgeous card, simply stunning. I totally agree about the NEC - I thought it was all about dies and very little else - I was disappointed too, although it didn't stop me buying LOL. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Bonnie Irvine said...

Beautiful card. The design and the colouring are lovely. The beautiful way you framed this image is very elegant and looks wonderful next to the pretty papers you chose. Thanks for joining our Mother's Day/For the Ladies challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon. Hope you health improves soon.

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this beautiful card. the roses are delicious!
Suzi B x

Astrid Maclean said...

Totally gorgeous mothers day make, love it!! Hope your health will improve soon!!