Tuesday 4 March 2014

Ooh La La creations


Evening to you all, who forgot to post her card for the challenge at Ooh La La creations .......yep me, so apologies for this late posting. What a lovely sunny day we have today, me, my sis and Zachary go round my Mums first thing on a Tuesday for breakfast, we have been looking after her after her for the past year or so after she was diagnosed with Alzheimers Dementia but with the medication that she is on now she seems a lot better although her short time memory is very poor, she had me and my sister in stitches this morning as she sat there on her chair she suddenly said " its times like this that I wish I had false teeth.....we asked her why and she said "well I could give them to you and you could take them upstairs and clean them for me".....well can you say to that.

The theme at Ooh La La creations this fortnight is ......Anniversary, I have used the Everyday Occasions Cd for my card.


hugs n smiles



6 comments:

Sue said...

This gorgeous Daniele. I love the image and beautiful detailing.
You made me laugh when you mentioned what your mum had said! I am pleased you had a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful Anniversary card. I have had to smile at the thought of you taking your mums teeth to be cleaned.
Yvonne x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. Hugs x

Patti P. said...

Sounds as if you can still smile and have a lively time with your Mom, so glad. This card design is gorgeous....may have to case this sometime. Love the images you chose.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Pat said...

Very elegant card Daniele with a lovely image.

Pat xx