Sunday 2 February 2014

Crafty Individuals......

Morning peeps, its the start of a new challenge at Crafty Individuals and this month I got to choose the theme.......A Fine Romance, I thought that this would give everyone lots of scope, so it doesn't have to be just Valentines. I had a play with one of the new stamp sets CI394 No guarantee without the stamp. I made a box card with images coloured in with Prismas overlaid in the recess and then added lace around the edges, I coloured  a bodyform diecut in gold dabber paint and added little heart buttons which are also from CI. The round montage on the front panel of the card is made up using an image from CI and the fan and corset image from the stamp set, I popped a white feather behind to finish it off.For the front of the card I used Pan Pastels and over stamped with the fan stamp.
To join in the challenge all you have to do is use a Crafty Individuals product, all entrants will receive a 25% discount off an order with them. I shall be picking a winner at the end of the challenge so I look forward to seeing all your lovely entries......have fun.



hugs n smiles

7 comments:

Netty said...

I saw this beautiful card on Crafty Individuals, it looks every more lush here. Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Daniele, a really beautiful design full of gorgeous detailing and I love the colours too.
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Super gorgeous and very pretty hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful details, its a stunning card.
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Very very pretty Daniele, love the colour pink with that gold. Hugs Frea

Debs said...

So beautiful Daniele - gorgeous detailing and fabulous techniques.
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

mags said...

This is beautiful Daniele. Such a lot of detail and very vintage.
Mags
x