Friday 4 January 2013

Cherry Blossom Lane.....

Morning peeps, hope you are all well, things haven't got off to a brill start here, feel like I've been run over by a steam roller, mind you I should look abit thinner shouldn't I, we have found that my Mum has a little furry critter under her floor boards, it keeps chewing through the elbow joint on her heating pipes, we have had to had the plumber out twice now as her heating keeps going off.......so we spent the morning peering down a hole trying to find the little furry mouse, the pest control lady came out to bait it so we did put a strawberry cream down for it as well....just incase the bait doesn't taste nice.

Here is the second card I made for Polka Doodles featuring the sweet images on the Cherry Blossom Lane CD, this one is coloured in with Prismas.



Challenges
Bearly Mine....something old (ribbons) and somehing new (image)
Digital Tuesday....layers.
Papertake.....anything goes.
Crafty Creations.....anything goes.
Creative Inspirations....celebration.
My Mums Craft Shop....anything goes.
hugs

12 comments:

Chrissie said...

Aww Daniele, this is cute, cute, cute!
I love the colour palette and papers with this sweet image too.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Chrissie xx

Claire said...

Really sweet Daniele and love the soft colours on that bunny! I hope you catch that pesky mouse soon! Hugs, Claire x

Netty said...

Loving your cute card and hope you catch the little critter soon, hugs Annette x

Sue said...

Awwwww that is such a cute image and your colouring is so beautiful. I love the papers too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue

Andree said...

A sweet card Daniele, I love the layout and colours. The image is adorable and wonderfully coloured x

Sally said...

Hope you catch it soon....dont be wasting the choccies on it...lol.
Love the card, great image.
Hope you feel better soon xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image and great papers. Hope you catch the little furry critter soon, and a Happy New Year to you and the family.

Pat xx

Meggymay said...

This is so cute, love the colouring and layers.
Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

So sweet, fabulous mix of stripes and dots. Hope mouse is caught and the heating sorted soon.
Hugs {Brenda} x0x

Ally said...

what a cutie on your card, it looks so sweet!
Aw no, your poor Mum! I once had a mouse that lived somewhere in my kitchen cupboards and one day it died and the smell was disgusting!
Hugs, Alessandra

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how sweet is that image I love it, I also love the wonderful frame and colours super card Daniele.
hugs
lorraine x

Steph said...

What an adorable image, I've not seen that one before! Love his PJs! Thanks so much for joining us at our first monthly challenge over at MMCS. Hope to see you next month! x