Monday 12 November 2012

Ooh La la Creations......

Morning peeps what a lovely sunny day we had yesterday, I spent the day gloss painting skirting boards in the bedrooms all day, problem is I now need to paint the doors as well as all of the  downstairs, once you start painting the rest looks shabby so I've got three weeks to complete my painting marathon before I get my new carpets.......can't wait.
I only just managed to finish my card in time for todays challenge at Ooh La La Creations, the theme this week is .....For someone special. I've used a lovely vintage christmas image from the Passion for fashion Cd, lots of vintage images for you to choose from and this one was in the bonus section.
I mounted the image over two doilies and the metal holly leaf embellishment I painted, then brushed with gold and added stickles for the berries.

Challenges
Crafty Calender.....wrap up warm

Thank you for your lovely comments
very much appreciated
hugs n smiles

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card really elegant. Caroline xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas card Daniele.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Daniele. I love the image

Sue

Netty said...

Beautiful card Daniele..........wow thats a heck of a lot of painting, its a wonder you can breathe, xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Daniele this is so beautiful and quite elegant that image as well as the design are super.
hugs
lorraine x

Kim said...

gorgeous creation Daniele, love the image you've used. have fun with the decorating! just finished mine - don't want to see another paintbrush for a while lol!
Kim x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful vintage card, love the image.
Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

Love the vintage image and elements you have used to create this gorgeous card Daniele.
hugs {brenda} xox

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful, sweet card.
Hugs
Chris x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Daniele, I love your vintage image and your fab ribbon.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This card is really ooh la la.
So beautiful
Hugs
Doreen xx

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Daniele, lovely image and bp.

Pat xx

Ally said...

Divine image and you have made a perfect Mum-card with her! She'll love it!
Hugs, Alessandra

alethea said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our CAS challenge! HUgsxx

Safdar Ali said...

This is absolutely adorable. I like the colors and love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.