Tuesday 14 August 2012

Crafty Individuals.......

Morning peeps thought I'd share with you a card and box that I made with the new elephant stamp from Crafty Individuals I  wanted to capture a rich asian feel to the card  and box so I used purple bling and rich coloured papers and lace to complete the look. The box started life as a box of chocs.....no I didn't eat the contents cos I don't like champagne ones. I glimmer misted the background paper then heat embossed in silver the paisley design stamp for the side of the box adding purple gems, I used a purple promarker to colour in the design. the main image on the card was coloured with Promarkers



Grandson day today so I think I will be kept busy playing 
hugs and best wishes

15 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! Stunning box and card Daniele. I really love the colours. That elephant image is totally gorgeous and coloured so beautifully.

I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

beautiful little box and the card is stunning Daniele.
Fantastic image.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Linny said...

WOW Daniele, these are stunning, hope you are well. Linda x

Lynn Stevens said...

What a lovely box Daniele. (don't think I've ever had champagne chocolates!) and the elephant card is just as cute as can be!
hugs Lynn

Meggymay said...

Fantastic projects, love the vibrant colours.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Both gorgeous projects.....what no likee champagne chocolates.....I do yum yum.... Have fun with Ethan, x

catherine said...

These are fantastic Danielle and love the asian theme you have created and the colours you used.
x catherine

mags said...

Two gorgeous projects. The image is stunning and coloured beautifully. Love the little box.
Mags
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow awesome project Daniele I love the Asian style it really looks super, brilliant work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Stunning card and box Daniele, love the colours on the card so rich and warm.

Pat xx

Chrissie said...

What a stunning creation Daniele and I love the slightly oriental look you've achieved, which matches your card so beautifully.
Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and box, love the theme and gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Julie said...

Wow, fabulous work, Daniele! Love the box - so rich and opulent!! Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

Wonderful creations and thanks for joining CC this week hope to see you back again next week.

Ephemera said...

Hi Daniele, beautiful altered box and card, love the stunning colours, so sorry for your recent bereavements, xxx