Monday 23 July 2012

Ooh La la......


Bonjour everyone hope you are all well and had a fabbie weekend.....wow sun all day on Sunday, I was totally lazy and I sat out all day snoozing, a bit of colouring, more snoozing, you get the idea.
Today I am in Oxford for an area meeting so it will chocolate and then some more chocolate followed by lunch....lol. Alo today there is an new challenge starting at Ooh La La creations, and the challenge this fortnight is a recipe, 1 image, 2 design papers and 3 embellishments.
For my card I used this sweet image of bunnies from the gorgeous For Every Occassion Cd, which has lots of lovely images featuring the art work of Shelly Rasche.I also layered up parts of the pictures on the panel which doesn't show up that well in the photos.



14 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Daniele love the layout and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Such a beautifully designed card Daniele. I love the image and the design is fabulous

Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Daniele I like the card design and the image.
Kevin xx

Kim said...

just love this card, the detail is great!
Kim x

Unknown said...

Danielle that bunny garden is gorgeous and what a fab shaped card Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Adorable card Daniele! Love all the details! Hugs, Frea

Vicky said...

So gorgeous...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and image. It seems a fantastic CD.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Loving your creations.....its so tough to eat chocolate in the sun, but am sure you managed.........x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Daniele I love this so much the card shape looks fantastic I love the items you have used from the CD they are brilliant.
hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous beautiful card.
Luv
Debby

Pat said...

Beautiful card Daniele, love the layout so different, cute image and papers.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, love the unusual design, brilliant!
Helen x

Ally said...

Bunny garden is soooooooooooo sweet!!! Perfect card, I love it! Perfect from colours to images :o)
Big hugs, Alessandra