Monday 21 May 2012

Sketch n Stash......


Morning peeps hope you are well, well its now afternoon as I am struggling with blogger and nearly threw my comptuer out of the window, but I'm getting closer to fininshing this post so finger crossed. On the plus side I actually managed to stay awake yesterday so I've made a start on the decorating, trouble is now the house is a mess with everything in boxes after having a clearout as well, so I'm going to have to crack on with it again today.
Today sketch for the challenge at Sketch n Stash is by our lovely teamie Jen......not only that we have two sponsers this week



Dies to Die for have doanted £10 to spend online

Mei Flower have kindly donated £20 to be spent in their store.
Two sponsers this month, how lucky are we......

For my card I have use an image from Cuddly Buddly called Toby Tumble walking in clover, which I haven't used for a long time,I have used papers from Prima called Sun Kiss and the flowers are my newest stash also from Prima to go with the paper. I have used Prismas to colour the image.




Challenges
Secret Crafter.......in the garden
Stamptacular.....in the garden

Sentimental Sundays........Whimsical.
Fingers crossed this posts ok
hugs n smiles




24 comments:

Sue said...

A really gorgeous card Daniele, such a sweet image coloured beautifully

sue
xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Daniele, adorable image and love the colours.
Wendy xx

mags said...

Gorgeous Daniele. The image is so cute and coloured beautifully.
Mags
x

Linny said...

Beautiful card Daniele. thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge.Linda x

Meggymay said...

Ah, this is so sweet, gorgeous colouring combinations.
Yvonne x

Faye said...

Oh my, Custard Lover, this is adorable and the colours you've used are pretty fab too. xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love this card and the image is so sweet x

Redanne said...

Wonderful card Daniele, I love the colours and the image is so sweet and so is the little charm. Anne x

Dangina Martinez said...

Such a Sweet one in the garden. Love your coloring and that border punch. I took the twine idea from you.
Thanks for the inspiration
Tons of Hugs,Dangina

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Daniele, beautiful adorable image
luv
Debby

Ephemera said...

Utterly adorable stamp, brilliantly coloured, and lovely flowered embellishments. xx

Craftdee said...

Seemed to post okay! :-) Gorgeous card, love that cute image (thanks for the link) and your palette and embellies are lovely too. TFS, Donna

Doreen said...

gorgeous image, Daniele. Love it.
Beautiful card.
Hugs
Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Daniele, I like the sweet image and the embellishments,
Kevin xx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Daniele I totally adore that image and all the wonderful colours, the card design is super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Little K Smith said...

AAwwww this is gorgeous Daniele, I adore Toby Tumble and a fab design too :)
Kelly.x

Jen Nelson said...

this is so adorable what a gorgeous image xxx

jen xx

Tracy said...

Oh goodness! I haven't seen a Toby in a while and you have just reminded me of how cute he is. Adorable card Daniele! :-) Hugs!

Nicole Mullen said...

Adorable card, that image is just so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I love the image and your colouring is amazing. Love the colours you have used on the card too xx

Ally said...

super cute, Daniele! ♥♥ Alessandra

Archana said...

Cute Card. Love the image and I can see some "B"lings too..LOL.
Thanks for playing along with us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
Hugs,
Archana
www.craftycity.com

Tameko said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!