Friday 9 December 2011

Polkadoodles.......

Morning peeps .......what a week I've had, feeling ill for most of it, but at least my throat is alot better, just felt ill all day yesterday and ended up going back to bed......which is a no no for me, however my grandson came up and put tinsel all over me whilst I was trying to get some sleep so I must have looked a right sight in bed decked out in gold and red tinsel.........bless.
The theme this week at Polkadoodles is ........'a quick Christmas card', actually I think I'd  better get my skates on as I still need to make a few more otherwise it will be shop brought again this year. I really need to start earlier.......think that will be one of New Year resolutions.
The image  used is from Magical Winter CD 1 and all I've done is added a bit of colour using Flex markers and sparkle. the card was embossed with a snowflake embossing folder and the background paper is also from the same Cd, just added doodling for an accent.


Challenges
Delightful challenges.....Blue Christmas
Creative Inspirations.....Snow much fun.
ABC Christmas......anything chrismassy goes.
Top Tip......Let it snow.
Crimbo Crackers......embossing.
Ladybug challenges.....snowflakes and sparkle
Moving along with the times......christmas last minute

Have a great day
hugs

16 comments:

Ally said...

aaaaw, bless, such a cute story... wish I was a mouse and could have seen you in bed with all that tinsel all over you :o)
Hope u feel better!
Cute card, I like it... and the direction sign is brilliant...
Huggles, Alessandra

Doreen said...

Oooh I hope you feel better soon. Your card is just gorgeous.xxx

Meggymay said...

A real cute card, hope you feel better soon.
Yvonne x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really cute Daniele! The penguin is adorable. Love the embossing and papers. Fab layout - really sweet card!
Hope you feel better very soon!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Sharon said...

Lovely quick card Daniele. Hope you feel lots better soon.xx

pinky said...

Very cute. Love the soft blues. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

♥Gemma♥ said...

Awww hunni..your card is absolutely adorable & love the penguin image too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

DesignerDiva said...

A glorious delicate card Daniele, love the texture and beautiful soft colour

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with Lisa's challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card love the soft colours,hope you are feeling better soon
Hugs louise xx

Annette said...

Fab card. I love the colour and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Annette xx

Doreen said...

wow, such lovely card Daniele.
Love it.
Hope you feel better soon ;)
Love and hugs
Doreen xx

Lynn Stevens said...

hahahaha That must have been quite a surprize waking up looking like a Christmas tree!!! LOL. Glad Ethan is in the Christmas spirit!
Hope your feeling better soon sweetie!
Cute card. I LOVE penguines!
Hugs Lynn

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Daniele :-) the image is adorable and I love the soft colours ,, beautiful :-)

aww ,, did anyone take a piccy of you in bed covered in tinsel ?? ,, a good one for a scrapbook page !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Danielle, this card is cutest ever!!! Lovely soft colours! ;)) Beautiful card!! xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Ps. I hope you feel better soon!!! xx

Tip Top said...

Do like the colours! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers