Sunday 7 August 2011

Mermaid........

Morning peeps, the week has flown by and I didn't even get a chance to blog yesterday, mind you I did do some housework  as hubby was at Twickenham yesterday watching the Rugby. I've also been busy making some cards of new releases for Kim at Cuddly Buddly by the new artist Karen Middleton there are some real cuties for sale, but this evening card is another of my fave Teddy digi images from Teddy Bo, this one is a real cutie and was lovely to colour and I got carried away with the glitter again.....think I'm addicted to the stuff well that and chocolate, maybe I should start a support group for all us addicted glitter/chocolate  lovers.....lol, the papers are from First Edition called Summer Breeze another of my fave paper pads, probably because they have glitter on the papers. If I make any mistakes whilst typing this its my sons fault as I'm having to look at all the pics he took of the new steam train Tornado as it stopped at Nuneaton train station yesterday morning to take on water, the platform was packed with train spotters of all ages including loads of women and not an anorak in sight, he only managed to take over 300 so it could be a long night as there are a couple of videos to watch as well, thought I'd share a pic with you just so you see what all the fuss was about......anyway back to my card I painted the shells with Viva precious metal paint using pink, turquoise and mother of pearl, the shells are plastic and are originally gold coloured and are also available at CB. I gathered the paper and added seam binding from Wild Orchid crafts.


Close up of painted shells and sentiment which is available from CB 



Challenges
CES....water it.
Stamp Something......digi day.
Papertake......anything goes  
have a great weekend
hugs n smiles 


9 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the card hun so cute love the layout to fabby, a teddy mermaid brill.

Wendy

nnalorac said...

What a fab card, love the Teddy Mermaid. Lovely colours just perfect for our Sea challenge over on BTC&G. Carolxx

Meggymay said...

Love the image and those shells are gorgeous, its a great card. Yvonne x

Sue said...

Just love your card Daniel and what a great idea to paint the shells they work perfectly Luv Sue x

Netty said...

Beautiful card Daniele, such a fab design. The Tornado is a wonder to behold. A friend of mine has been on it and they said it was totally wonderful. x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Daniele and I love the teddy image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Hi daniele, what a gorgeous card! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!

Lisa Jane said...

oh what acute mermaid .. love the sparkle
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month for our sea themed challenge
Lisa x

Kate said...

Lovely shimmery card, the teddy is cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **