Monday 11 April 2011

Sketch N Stash..........

hiya peeps todays Monday.....argggh I hear you shout, its amazing how quick they come round, hope you all had a great weekend the weather was gorgeous, not too hot and I managed to make a start on moving my garden around....mamouth task. This weeks sketch is by fellow teamie Julie......, as well as the following the sketch you need to let us know what was either your old or new stash that you used, I used a new image from Cuddly Buddly and the old stash was the lace which is over 20 years old.....just slightly younger than me....lol.


This weeks sponsers are Simon Says



The image is from the Eliza and Bro range called Its a Spring thing and the papers are also from Cuddly Buddly I used Marianne dies for the corners and added pearls for added detail. The image was coloured in with Distress Inks included Old Paper, Victorian Velvet, Tea Dye, Bundled Sage etc not a twinkling h20 in sight......lol
Hope you all have a lovely Monday, I'm off to work now and its getting busy again with the run up to Easter and all those eggs to ice.....I can write with icing better now than I can write with a pen. At least I get a couple of days off after the Easter Bunny has delivered all those yummy chocolate eggs and I'm hoping to get my melt pot out and have a play without little fingers in the way, by that I mean Ethan ......

10 comments:

Netty said...

So cute and very pretty Daniele, a lovely card. Will let you get back to the icing ....do you do the sugar flowers as well? Annette x

Meggymay said...

Love your card, especially the antique lace. xx

Annie said...

ooo how very pretty Daniele! I love the pinks, the corners and the beautifully coloured little lass.
hugs, annie x

Tab said...

Beautiful card, Daniele! Love the sweet image and coloured beautifully too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Faye said...

Very, very pretty! I think I need this stamp! xxx

~@ngie~ said...

awwwww this is gorgeous... its just sooooo pretty... I love the DP's & also the colour combo... its perfect ;o)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous as usual Daniele and that lace has held up as good as you! LOL
hugs Lynn

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Daniele - love the soft pastelly purples and the lace looks luvverly!! The image is just too sweet too!! Juliexx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Daniele and what an adorable fairy.
luv
Debby

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Daniele,
Oh gosh, your card is totally precious! You are so gifted!

I'm so happy that your weather has warmed up...and oh, I'll bet you're waiting for chocolate bunnies with Easter coming up!
XO