Sunday 27 March 2011

Its the weekend.....

Would you know it when you get a day off at the weekend not only does the weather change to grey and cold, they've also pinched an hour off you as well.......I don't know where the weeks go to as it seems in a blink of an eye its Sunday again, I seem to be joining in less and less challenges these days....I'm a bad blogger, mind you its getting busier at work again with the run up to Mothers day next Sunday.......we can all look forward to putting our feet up, having breakfast in bed, no housework for a whole day, being waited on hand and foot........as if, rofl, my son said he'd bring me a cuppa in bed as long as I didn't mind waiting till dinner time. Off to the NEC today to have a shop although I think the goodies I have my eye on aren't available yet, but hopefully I'll get on  a couple of workshops, I fancy having a go with Pergamano products and they will be there today so you can have a play. My Craft Stamper magazine arrived yesteday (where did that month go) and its packed with lots of ideas, I just wish they'd give you better step by step instructions as I was trying to follow one project and there seems to be a chunk missing.....and if you're fairly new at this its hard to follow, I'm going to have another read in case its my eyes.
                                                              have a great Sunday
                                                                 hugs and smiles
P.S wish me luck trying to get my daughter up in time to going to the show....lol

3 comments:

Annie said...

I hope you are having a fun day at the show! we have lots of sunshine here in Cornwall and we've been over to my son's home to admire the newly built BBQ! hopefully next weekend we can try it out.
hugs, annie x

Netty said...

Have a great day at the show and don't forget to tell us what you purchased........am sure you will love the Pergamano as the results are brilliant. Hugs Annette x

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card ,love the pretty lilac tones and gorgeous image ,thanks for joining us at ooh-la-la and good luck
tracey x