Thursday 23 December 2010

Two more sleeps....

Evening fellow bloggers another busy day at work again, one more day to go and then I can put my feet up for a few days....yay. You can tell its nearly Christmas by the amount of men we get in the shop the last couple of days, and they always want gift wrap. Today we had a little trainee worker ....yes you guessed, it was Ethan he even had a trainee badge to wear, he loves scanning things at the till, and generally chatting to everyone, he thoroughly enjoyed himself.
I'd also like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave comments, they're greatly appreciated, they encourage me to continue to craft and develop and learn more skills.


MERRY CHRISTMAS

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your tree is Beautiful!! Merry Christmas to you!

Netty said...

Your tree is gorgeous Daniele. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a hug for little Ethan. Annette x

Ali Watson said...

Merry Christmas Danielle have a fabulous time! Luv Ali x

Meggymay said...

Your tree is beautiful Daniele.
Happy Christmas wishes. Yvonne xx