Sunday 5 December 2010

Day three tag....

Phew I'm shattered it was busy at work yesterday and I've over slept this morning which I hate doing as you wake up fussy headed.......what am I talking about I'm always fussy headed I hear you say, so I was glad I managed to make my tag before I went to work, so yesterday morning at 7.00am I sat in my craft room making a start on yesterday tag for today......well I'm def. thinking outside the box on this one as well, as  its all Pink and girly, I used Victorian Velvet as the main colour but I did follow the tutorial for the die cut bird and flower so there is some similarity I suppose, I did enjoy doing this tag though, although I blinged it up with glimmer mist, you know me never happy till I've blinged, at least yesderdays tag that I'm making today to play catch up is blingy....yay.
Later we're putting up the Christmas trees, I didn't realise that its a week early for me to be putting them up, when I agreed to put it up this weekend with my son and hubby....ohh well, after all the snow I'm starting to feel festive, we had the light switch on last night in town, I think we've got a new light as I didn't notice it last year, my Grandson and his mum and dad came down for the switch on and being as we weren't busy I let him choose a bag of sweets and scan it in the till......I think I may live to regret that as he will probably want to play on my till again......lol


Challenges
Fussy and Fancy.....anything but a card.
Lots to Do .......words on the project, I used a script stamp for the background from The Artistic stamper
Top Tip Tuesday.....anything goes.
Pollycraft....use chip board (bird).
Artistic Stamper......Christmas

Have a great Sunday
off to play....lol
hugs

11 comments:

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous Daniele and love your girly tag and terrific improvisations. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous, love your colours and I agree with Netty about your improvising. xx

crafty creations said...

Fabulous tag Daniele it certainly has your own stamp on it brilliant !!!!

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

Joey said...

Daniele that is such a pretty tag the lacey trim at the bottom is a gorgeous touch, thanks for joining us at pollycraft
Joey.xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great tag! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Jaqi said...

Oh how lovely and my favourite colour too

Sheena said...

A fabulous tag! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

Emma said...

A beautiful tag, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Zoechaos said...

Not at all surprised you are busy at work judging by all the scrummy boxes in the shops just now! Scrummy tag as well with the best of sentiments. Thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do xx Zoe

Effie said...

A great take on Mr Tim's tag.

PepPop said...

That is so pretty. I love the flower. Jaqui x