Friday 31 December 2010

2010.....

Thought I'd pick my favourites from this year as I'd forgotten most of the things I'd made, so it was quite a journey to see if my style had altered as well as my skills.......I've learnt alot in this past year, due to going to classes at LB Crafts with the talented Lin and attending various workshops at shows, I tried lots of different techniques and as yet not developed one particular style, my trouble is I love doing lots of styles so I tend to dabble in everything....one of my resolutions this year is to pick a couple of techniques and explore more indepth.......
                                                                            January

First time I'd made background paper.

                                                                           Febuary

One of my first Dt Cards for My Time To Craft.

                                                                              March

Tag I made using the stamps that I won from Jennie at The Artisitic Stamper for one of the challenges at Gingersnap Creations.

                                                                             April

Hubbys birthaday card

                                                                             May

I got picked to join the Cuddly Buddly design team this month so this one of the many cards that I've made for Kim.

                                                                             June

Had to include another one of my favourite stamp designers....Lili of the Valley, love the whimsical nature of these designs.

                                                                              July

I love the flowers on this card which were made using the freebie stamp from my favourite craft magazine....The Craft Stamper.

August

One of my favourite classes at LB Crafts

                                                                         September

Playing with Alchohol inks using my favourite images from Crafty Individuals.

                                                                             October

Collage that I did for a Dt project as a  visiting Muse at Gingersnap Creations along with my blogging buddy Annette.
                                                                   
                                                                          November

There were so many that I wanted to choose for this month but I decided on my favourite class project at LB Crafts....metal and paint techniques.

                                                                           December


and finally it had to be the card I made for my grandson Ethan who has enriched our lives and has made Christmas extra special.

Challenges
The Stampman......the best of 2010, and a blog hop (sorry I picked one for each month)


 
Have a Happy New Year
thank you for leaving such kind comments which have
inspired me to continue creating and also to
my blogging Buddies: Annette, Yvonne, Lynn, Linda and the many friends I've
made at Cuddly Buddly.
Big hugs from Daniele x

7 comments:

Annie said...

what a fabulous collection of beautiful projects! thanks for sharing them all with us and wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
hugs, annie x

margit said...

A very nice site!

greetings (from austria)
margit

Netty said...

Terrific choice of projects Daniele, love them all. I am so glad you are my blogging buddy, you are such a fab lady. Happy New Year to you all. Hugs Annette x

JoAnne said...

Hi Daniele,
What a wonderful year in review!!!! I sincerely hope you'll pick a project and be one of my first featured guests for Tutorial Tuesdays-PLEASE?
Happy New Year!
xo JoAnne

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Daniele. I count myself lucky to be a blogging friend of yours.
Happy New Year to you and the family. xx

My name is Cindy said...

This is such a gorgeous collection of projects I don't think you could have chosen just one! Fantastic work.

fabric sourcing company said...

Tag I made using the stamps that I won from Jennie at The Artisitic Stamper for one of the challenges at Gingersnap Creations. plain black salwar kameez womens , ladies black salwar kameez ,