Friday 20 August 2010

New Look....

Yay my son has been updating my blog for me as I was feelin' a little dated, me as well as the layout of my blog......lol, I'm going through a vintage period so he's designed my blog to reflect that theme, check out the header thats hes made for me, he painted the running chocolate.....yum yum, just needs a strawberry to dip into it, hmmm, I knew getting a degree in computer game programming would come in useful, he's fallen in love with 3d digital art so he spends all day creating....hopefully one day he'll get a job and get paid for being creative. I'll show you some of his art another day, its quite amazing well I would say that I'm his mum.

Today is day 3 and 4 of the days of Christmas by Barbara Ann, all of the images are available as stamps, digi downloads and decoupage and can be brought from Cuddly Buddly so there is something for everyone, stamps are as little as £3.99 and the papers are £2.50, again I used distress inks to colour in the images and the feathers are glimmer misted in gold and donated by my nesting wood pigeons not quite French hens buts it the closest I could find without going on a trip to France and I don't think Kim would have paid my expenses.......


On the third day of christmas I true love gave to me...................three french hens.




On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me ......four calling birds.



Challenges
Colour Create.......duck egg blue, Ivory and one other colour(green), see first card.
Rainbow lady.....paint it.
Spoon full of sugar.....Christmas in July

Have a great day...looks like its going to rain all day today.
Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment.

hugs x

3 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous creations there Daniele. Love the French hens they are cute. Also that chocolate looks so real well done your son. Thanks for painting with me this week Love Cynthia x

Dena said...

Pretty cards! I love the feathers, it's a nice touch!
Thank you so much for joining in our Colour Create challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Netty said...

Your son has done a fab job with your blog Daniele, its terrific, am so envious....sob sob.....
Love all the cards you have created. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x