Sunday 20 June 2010

Wedding...

Morning peeps todays post is a sneeky peek at a new challenge that will be starting on the 1st of July called Just Inspirational Challenge, but being as I miss the launch date as I'm on my holls I thought I'd share with you my first DT card.....so watch out for the new challenge. I have coloured the LOTV image in with distress inks: Victorian velvet, tea dye, bundled sage, and mahoghany, the papers are all from Papermania...confetti wedding collection, the flower is from Prima, just love these .....of course I had to spritz it with glimmer mist, pearls are from Kars and the corner flourish is a sizzlits.




Challenges
A Secret Crafter.....wedding/anniversary.
Papertake....Ice cream flavours....coffee, strawberry and vanilla.
Oh La La......flourishes and pearls.

6 comments:

Netty said...

Daniele this is gorgeous love it. Annette x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Wendi said...

What an absolutley gorgeous card the colours and image are perfect
thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Mel X said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the colour scheme.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Daniele love that image