Friday 18 June 2010

Venice Album

Evening peeps I haven't done anything today as a little person is fast asleep in his cot in my craft room so making a card is out of the question......I have to smile at the way my grandson goes to sleep he looks like he's sitting crossed legged with his arms crossed above his head but lying down....most peculiar. I thought I'd share a page or two from the album I'm working on from our holiday to Venice last year...I think I need to get a move on as we're off on this years holls next week and I will want to do another album again. I've ordered some stamps from Scrapz as Karen has ordered me some Italian stamps which should arrive the day after I get back.....they're Cherry Pie ones who do some lovely Italian images apparantly they were an Italian company who moved to America.
This page features the ornate lamps that line parts of the lagoon, my son took the photo for me.....I'm pretty hopeless.

Tag in background has swiped in distress inks and then I sprayed white crafty notions paint on it
which gives a lovely marble effect, over stamped the lamps in distress inks and balck ink.
Stiched the photo in black thread.


Lamp stamped onto grungepaper and embossed in black soot
added stickles to the lamps to get some glimmer.



2 comments:

Netty said...

Hi Daniele, this is looking fab, love it. Scrapz is great, just had delivery from them, so quick. Enjoy the weekend with your baby, Annette xx

Unknown said...

Some where would love to visit. So you must get it all in a SB and I do hope you have a wonderful Holiday ths yr too

Love Dawn xx