Sunday 13 June 2010

No 1 Dad



Morning peeps...I can't believe that I have come down with another fllippin' cold, this is the second in the last 3 weeks....getting fed up with it now. So please excuse me whilst I sniff, cough, run for another tissue etc. hopefully this cold won't go viral....my attempt at morning humour. Todays card is for Fathers Day being as its next week, the image is one of the cars from B Line stamps and is on the usual glimmer mist waste card...couldn't tell you the colours as there is about 2 weeks worth of misting on it.....makes great backgrounds for stamps when you're in a hurry, I save all my sheets of card so that I always have some to work with, the papers are from The Paper Cellar.....wedding, why its called wedding I do not know as none of the papers look weddingly...not sure if thats a word oh well, the printed tag and the small round thingy is from Graphic 45, I embossed doodle dots using Distress black soot embossing powder...nice dull look.

I hope you don't think I'm advertising drinking and driving
just noticed the rum advert......

Challenges include

Our Creative corner...use the corners....I have used one lol
Allsorts.....use lace and or buttons
Alphabet challenge....G is for green
Paper Cutz......Fathers day card
C.R.A.F.T.......Fathers day/mens card
Cooking it up with Katie....Emboss, some green and a ribbon
Charisma.....spots and stripes.
The Pixie Cottage....sketch and opt of Fathers Day
Simon Says.....2 Paptterned papers and 3 types of embellishment, tag, buttons and thingy I made.
Stampavie....dots.
Ink on my Fingers....theme is numbers hope No 1 Dad counts Hels...not only is Hels celebrating her 40th Birthday she has some awsome blog candy up for grabs
Theme Thursday....theme is men with hats, the driver is wearing one.
sweet Stampin challenge......doodles


Have a good weekend
sniff sniff cough splutter....I know I'm feeling sorry for myself
hugs from Daniele x

27 comments:

cheryl said...

OH really love this hun super detail on this,great style too bless you for joining us at the pixie cottage hope to see you again soon,love hugs cheryl x

Allison said...

gorgeous detailed card
Thanks for playing at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Chelsea said...

Oh Daniele, I hope you feel better. Your card is beautiful, love the old vintage feel of it. Have a great weekend.

Netty said...

Well my friend I join you with your rotten cold, and today I find out you get the cramp as well, what a sorry pair we are......
I love your card, all the little bits and pieces to look at and that car is fab. Signing off your sniff sniff friend with an ouch and a oooh......... Annette xx

Hermine said...

Beautiful card

Unknown said...

Fabulous vintage card

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Riet Harikini said...

Love your card, and specially the colourd label

Katie said...

Hope you feel better soon :)
It's a wonderful card, love all the vintage items and then the pop of green!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage and for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Tracy Evans said...

Wonderful father's day card, the recipient will love its. Love the vintage feel. Have a good evening, Tracy Evans x

kotilaiska said...

Great vintage card

kaylou said...

Hi
great dotty card ,thankyou for joining us at stampavie and more.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Amy said...

very sweet card..fab. stamp

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card, just love the old image and love all the details you have added.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Jo said...

WOW! awesome fathers day card!! *claps*
lovely vintage look to it too.
Thank you for joining in the fun at sweet stampin this week
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely super card Daniele! Your dad will love it! I've got a cold too, innit a pain?! Hope you're better soon! x

Fleur said...

Wow this is fantastic. Adore the vintage feel.
Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lesley said...

Great card Daniele, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Anonymous said...

oh, this is lovely - thank you for joining us at the alphabet challenge. x

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card, bet your Dad will love it.. thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Eiglas said...

Excellent vintage-style male card !
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

Great card!! Love the bay rum ad!

Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin.

Love Alie

Helen Dooley said...

how stunning. love it thanks for playing along on PCC

Unknown said...

ahhh this is beautiful!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week ;)

Anonymous said...

Great Card! Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at the Pixie Cottage!
~Pam

Diane Gilbert said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

artish said...

love the misted paper...perfect form of creative recycling! Thank you for sharing at The Pixie Cottage!

Penny said...

This is just lovely, so nice to see some dark colours in projects! thanks for cooking it up with Katie