Tuesday 25 May 2010

Vivid greetings





Sorry no card yesterday but today is the start of a new challenge at My Time To Craft......this week the challenge is Vivid Greeting, I must admit I do not have any large greeting stamps so I went with a bright coloured card using one of the Cuddly Buddly new digi images called Sky High Greetings. Coloured with twinkling h20's and lots of glamour dust for extra bling. I cut out a balloon shape and tied a red ribbon to it and put the greeting on top of that layering them up to get some dimension, the greeting is also from Cuddly Buddly and again is available as a digi down load.......this is great I think, as now you can get your hands on lots of different greetings at the cost of 99p, so I should never have the problem again of not being able to get the right greeting for my cards......

Other challenges are
Oh La La.......Bright and cheerful.
Lots to do.......flourishes and or swirls, mine are the swirls of ribbon.
Daring Card makers.........card for a little boy or teenager, their sponser this week is Charmed Crafts.





7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh that is so cute!! Love all the bright balloons! Sure is vivid!!
Super cute Daniele!

Netty said...

Brilliantly colourful Daniele.
Annette x

sam21ski said...

Lovely bright and cheery card Daniele

Thanks for sharing and playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxxx

Netty said...

I've got my eye on that metal tray at LB Crafts as well, brilliant isn't it.
Annette x

Wendi said...

Wow thats certainly bright and cheerful a lovely card thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Annie said...

it's a fabulous birthday card and I love the brightly coloured baloons!
hugs, annie x

crafty creations said...

Lovely card Daniele

Thanks for sharing your work with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda