Monday 10 May 2010

Too Cute.....to have attitude

Morning....at least the sun is shining again today, I'm sure Sundays have less hours in than Mondays, so its back to work, thought I'd colour this sugar nellie manga stamp, I used  mostly cosmic shimmer on this image as I wanted vibrant peacock blues and greens, my DT card this week at MTTC is called Too Cute but I thinks shes too cute to have attitude. The papers are from Papermania purple capsule collection.



Challenges
Sugar Bowl.....sketch.
Crafty Angels......one for the girls.
Cupcake ......buttons.
Sketchy Colours.......Blues and lilac/purple.
Totally papercrafts....stitching.



hugs from Daniele

8 comments:

Sue said...

lovely card, great image, luv the colours, fabby stitching,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Lena Katrine said...

So cute, great layout!
Thanks for joining us at SC this week - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Diane said...

Awww! Sweet!!! I agree with you Daniele,there is less hours on Sundays than Mondays,lol!
Have a great week!

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!

Saskia :)

Liza said...

Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Daniele, what a cute card. I love the image and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

PepPop said...

Very cute image. Love the star embossing folder you've used too. Really cool card. Jaqui x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I adore your colour choice! thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.x