Wednesday 12 May 2010

Lilacs in May....

Thought I'd share with you another card that I made with the Lilacs, the digi image is available here, I made the folded frame to the card using distress inks to colour the back and then glimmer misted it in irr. gold, the lace was added to the back of the folded frame, I used rock candy stickles on the jug to give a little depth, the background papers are also from The Lilac collection as are the corners which I applied glossy accents to as well as stardust stickle to part of the spray of flowers, doesn't show to well in photo though,




The challenge at Stampin B this week is Botanical and the challenge at Tuesday Taggers is to step out of your comfort zone, well for me I've never done decoupage or used digi images as I've always stamped, so when I joined Cuddly Buddly I wanted to do things that I normally wouldn't try so hence the lilacs, which I have to say are def. growing on me esp. as Kim has now released a digi image of a spray of Lilac to colour at a mere 99p I will have to get that one...so watch this space.

                                                                    Have a great day
                                                                     Hugs for now

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele. I love the flower and I love the colour as well. Digi stamps are fab. There are so many funny ones out there and you can get yr hand on loads of free bies as well. Thx playing along with TT this week
Hugs
Ildiko

If you want free digis go onto my blog and as you scroll down you see the logo for it

PatR said...

Fabulous Daniele. Thanks for joining the TT challenge this week.

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous card love the flowers and the folded frame. Well done looks like you have been making cards like this for ever! Thank you for streatching with us at TT this week.

Barbara Anne said...

The card is just stunning - I love the picot effect of the folded edges framing the lilacs! Beautifully done!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I love lilacs.

Sally H said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Michelle said...

A fantastic entry for Tuesday Taggers, thanks for playing along.
x Michelle