Sunday 9 May 2010

Have a wonderful day

Morning .....at least I've managed to make a card for today although it was a struggle.....got a real bad head cold now, must be run down, def in need of  a holiday, I think they should be available on the NHS lol, have gone off chocolate so it must be bad and I've only just started to drink tea again and thats my fave tipple.Well for todays card I've used a WOJ stamp and coloured her in with Sakura pens added lots of sparkle with the help of glamour dust on the veil and stardust stickles around the edge of the card, added little diamantes inside the top of the roses,from Wild Orchid crafts, the die cut for the corner flourish  is from sizzlets and I added little dots of violet (Sakura) for added interest. The papers are from the new collection from Papermania called Henbury Lane, lush or what ........

Challenges

Charisma .......wedding card
Whiff of Joy.....Sketch
Polka Doodles......blossoms.
One Stop Craft.....Wedding.




Hugs from Daniele

8 comments:

Nettie said...

Beautiful card. Sorry you have had problems linking your card. thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.x

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! - beautiful take on the sketch and I love all the details. thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxx

Diane said...

Oh Daniele,it's gorgeous!
Glad you are feeling somewhat better! I'm sure you'll feel better real soon!
Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour scheme

Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Charisma this week & best of luck

Jan x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge. Dee x

Kerry said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Fliss said...

A really pretty card and such a sweet image.
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Polka Doodles this week.
x