Thursday 6 May 2010

Digi Day

Feeling a smidge better this morning.....well..... better enough to put the finishing touches to a couple of cards that I started at the weekend. The first one is a  Digi stamp that I used from Cuddly Buddly called Teddy Cheers they cost just 99p......bargain or what! and the papers that I used are also digi papers called Miss Daisys Spring papers collection 2. As always the image is coloured in with a mixture of Sakura pens, cosmic shimmer and twinkling h2o's.




Challenges
Craft......theme is wedding/birthday.
By the cute and girly........celebrations.
sketch Saturday.........sketch.
Simon Says.....Birthday/celebration



The next card I've completed is something different to me.....I used the lovely art work by Barbara Ann Williams called Bits of Ivory.....Lilacs, again from Cuddly Buddly Crafts, so instead of colouring I played around with the lovely images and papers that you get on the download.



Challenges
Everybody art.....use pastel colours.
Creative card crew....."April showers bring forth .....Lilacs are definately a May flower.
Papertake......sketch.

12 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

These are gorgeous.
I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better.
Clare x

Saskia said...

Daniele,

Wow! Two lovely cards! You're so creative!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Lena Katrine said...

So, so cute! Great colours too :)
Thanks for joining in our SS challenge this week!
Hugs, Lena

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous cards,fab colours.
luv
Debby

Eiglas said...

Cute card Hunni!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

nnalorac said...

Fab Celebrations card and so cute to. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G this month. nnalorac.xx

Lynn Stevens said...

I must confess I'm a chocoholic too. I wonder if theres a chocoholic annoumous (spelling?) LOL

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Best of luck.
Lynn

Annie said...

two gorgeous cards! the teddies are just adorable and the lilacs just so happy and summery - I love them both!
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Jill said...

gorgeous cards I love the cute bears and the way you've placed them on the bottle of champayne great idea thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Martine said...

Two very pretty cards :), such pretty papers and ebellies and such sweet images too, thanks so much for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Blogaversary Celebration :)


xx

Martine

Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Vee said...

These are gorgeous Daniele, so glad you're feeling a bit better.
xx Vee