Tuesday 11 May 2010

Cheers

What a busy day.....you can tell I'm getting better I have managed to make 2 cards ...well 1 of them I had started earlier but finished late last night. The image for this posting is the digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly called cheers, I coloured this one with distress inks ...its the first time that I have coloured a complete image with these inks, I have added highlights of gold and silver sakura to the champagne glasses for a smidge of bling, the edges of the image is stickles stardust and the edges of the flowers is glamour dust, the papers are also a digi down load from Cuddly Buddly.

Challenges are

Papertake,......Shiny, Sparkly and special.
Crafting life pieces......sketch.
Secret Crafter....3 embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image.
Our Creative Corner......Anniversary.
Fab n Funky......Fancy edges.





hugs from Daniele

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahhh...this is too cute, the image and the papers are so pretty.

Thanks for taking part in our Sketch Challenge this month.
~Chelsea
CLP Designer

PinksyDoodles said...

This is so cute Daniele. I love the layout of your card and all the lovely sparkle.
Clare x

andrea said...

gorgeous card,sweet image and lovely colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Diane said...

Oh I'm so happy you are feeling much better~!!
Your card is too cute,love the image,but then again,any Cuddly Buddly images are wonderful!

Elise said...

Oh this is ADORABLY CUTE! I love the colors and the image is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for joining us in CLP Challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Sassy Scrapper said...

CHEERS!!!! YEAH!!! Fun card I just love it. The image is soooo cute.
Thank you for joining us this month at CLP challenge.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Sweet, sweet card! Love it!
Got to search for it a little - there was no direct link to it from the CLP challenge blog, only the link to your overall blog. Thanks for playing along in the May challenge! Hugs, Hege