Friday 19 March 2010

Wedding

Morning.......had to get up at 6.00am this morning as my grandson was off to the child minders and I had to take him.....I hate this task as he usually cries and looks at you as if to say I usually go to your house please don't leave me. The first time I took him I was in tears myself and could't leave him (big softie) so I told my daughter I wouldn't take him again....but today i was brave and made a dash for it before he missed me.....just a whimper through the gate was all I heard as I legged it down the drive. however I now have time to post todays card.
When I first saw this stamp I knew I had to have it but then thought it would be hard to colour.....I've used my fave sakura pens and h2o's, flowers are wild orchid craft, and backround paper is from a magazine...no more left.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday......happy anniversary wedding, birthday etc..
Papertake....colours lemon and lilac.
Sketch Saturday....sketch
Pile it on......use pastel colours
Stampavie.......wedding.




close up of the cute couple

Thanks for taking a look and leaving a comment
hugs from Daniele x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job of colouring the stamp in. Don't know why you worried at all!

Love Dawn xx

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card. It reminds me of a wedding cake. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Anne H. said...

Such a sweet Wedding-card!
Beautiful colors and I love the image.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
hugs!
Sharon

BA said...

such a wonderful wedding card
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Valérie Goldenschue said...

oh what a great card.

love your image, thanks for joining us at SAM this week.