Saturday 5 December 2009

Too ill to post

Sorry folks for no new posting but have gone down with what I assume is Swine Flu this is the first time in 2 days that I've switched my computer on as I spent yesterday and the day before in bed never felt so ill and have lost 7lbs in weight on the up side that means come Christmas I won't have to diet.....on the down side I was too ill to go to a class I'd booked with Linda from LB Crafts I was sooo upset for missing that........hope you are all having a better week than me.
Hugs Daniele x

1 comment:

soughr said...

replica bags wholesale in divisoria replica hermes handbags s2y17d1r86 replica bags cheap read here d8e14y1m84 louis vuitton replica replica bags bangkok e5a54q0g83 visit this web-site j1o25d6c81 replica bags buy online replica bags chicago